You have no items in your shopping cart.
Viral fever refers to a broad spectrum of conditions where viral infections are associated with elevations of body temperature. Headaches, body aches and a skin rash characterise most of these viral fevers. They may affect any age group, and are seen world-wide. The first line of management is the symptomatic treatment. The fever may be low grade or high grade and remittent. Inflammation of the pharynx, a running nose, nasal congestion, headache, redness of the eyes, cough, muscle and joint pains and a skin rash could be present. Some viral fevers are spread by insects, for example, arbovirus, can cause a bleeding tendency, which results in bleeding from the skin and several other internal organs and can be fatal.
Composition: Each 5ml contains:
Tinospora Cordifolia Ø 0.1 ml
Carica Papaya Ø 0.1 ml
Ocimum Sanctum Ø 0.05 ml
Azadirachta Indica Ø 0.05 ml
Rhus Toxicodendron 3x 0.05 ml
Eupatorium perfoliatum 3x 0.05 ml
Gelsemium Sempervirens 3x 0.05 ml
Belladonna 3x 0.05 ml
In Syrup Base Excipients: q.s. to make 5 ml
Helpful for symptoms due to viral fever.
Actions of ingredients:
• Tinospora cordifolia: It has curative influence over fevers, esp. in intermittent fevers.
• Ocimum sanctum: Excellent remedy in influenza and fevers associated with cough; acute pains in the body; bone-pains; soreness of the muscles.
• Azadirachta indica: An afternoon fever and rheumatic pains in various parts are caused by this remedy.
• Rhus toxicodendron: Much fever; aching bones; marked prostration. Dry hot skin.
• Eupatorium perfoliatum: Distressing bone-pains it causes, such as are found in connection with malarial fevers and influenza.
• Gelsemium sempervirens: High fever without thirst, great soreness and aching in all the muscles.
• Belladonna: A high feverish state with comparative absence of toxaemia.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.