You have no items in your shopping cart.
Omeo Alfa Ginseng Syrup from Bjain has medicinal values of ingredients which are known for improving the vitality and have been used as a health tonic for ages.
The speciality of BJAIN tonic is not just the ingredients but the quality of ingredients.
Imported herbs: Hydrastis Canadensis & Ginseng.
A homeopathic speciality product for strength & stamina.
Avena sativaØ 5.0 %v/v
China officinalis 2x 0.5%v/v
Ginseng Ø 0.5%v/v
Hydrastis canadensis Ø 0.5%v/v
Alfalfa Ø 5.0%v/v
Acidum formicum 4x 0.5%v/v
Lecithin 2x 1.0%v/v
Janosia ashoka 2x0.5%v/v
Manganum aceticum 2x 0.5 %w/v
Alcohol content 10.0%v/v
• Emaciation & prostration
• Debility after exhausting diseases
• Convalescence (recovery from illness & surgery)
• Mental exhaustion
• Nervous tremors
• Loss of appetite
• Poor digestion
Action of Omeo Alfa &Ginseng:
• Tones up appetite & Digestion
• Improves mental & physical vigour.
• Increases muscular strength & resistance to fatigue.
• Favorable influence upon the nutritive condition & blood, hence it is used in anemia, convalescence, neurasthenia & insomnia.
• Increases the number of red blood corpuscles & amount of heamoglobin.
• Elimininates products of disassimilation, particularly urea.
Points to remember :
• Imported herbs – Hydrastis Canadensis & Ginseng
• Ginseng– Nerve tonic, gives an overall relaxing feeling & reduces stress. It acts as a restorative & increases mental & physical stamina.
• Alfalfa favorably influences nutrition, evidenced by the “toning up” of appetite & digestion, resulting in a greatly improved mental & physical vigor, with gain in weight.
• Lecithin – increases the number of RBCs & amount of haemoglobin, corrects anaemia.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.