You have no items in your shopping cart.
OMEO STRENGTH SYRUP
Male sexual health
Erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as impotence, is a type of sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual activity. Erectile dysfunction can have psychological consequences as it can be tied to relationship difficulties and self-image.
The most important organic causes of impotence are cardiovascular disease and diabetes, neurological problems (for example, trauma from prostatectomy surgery), hormonal insufficiencies (hypogonadism) and drug side effects. Psychological impotence is where erection or penetration fails due to thoughts or feelings (psychological reasons) rather than physical impossibility; this is somewhat less frequent but can often be helped. In psychological impotence, there is a strong response to placebo treatment.
Dosage: As advised by the physician
Action of omeo strength syrup:
• Acts as an Aphrodisiac (An aphrodisiac is a substance that increases sexual desire)
• The ingredients are known to be useful for weak, imperfect & painful erections. Also indicated in involuntary emissions.
• Increases the sexual desire
Points to remember:
• Lycopodium : one of the best remedyin Materia medica for sexual problems
• Yohibinum : sexual problems due to neurasthenic problem.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Memory usage: real: 12582912, emalloc: 16383008