You have no items in your shopping cart.
“UTERUS”- the problems and their management.
The “womb” is the the root of mankind. It signifies strength and endurance as it nourishes and grows a life within itself with ability to survive and sustain all complexities of the process.
The uterus of a female gradually develops into a child bearing organ characterized with all the essential features required to nurture a foetus, over the initial quarter of the life of a woman. Thereafter this process is maintained in a synchronized way under a cyclical series of hormonal waxing and waning till menopause. These hormonal changes prepare the womb for conception every month and in the event of non conception the whole series of event resets and gets replayed .
The uterus is a pyriform , muscular viscus with marked capacity of expansion and elasticity making it appropriate for the growing foetus during pregnancy.The uterine wall is a 3 layered structure with an outer serous layer perimetrium , middle muscular layer myometrium and inner epithelial lining , the endometrium. The Endometrium is an epithelial layer having a rich vascular supply and in a healthy female the endometrium builds up under two hormonal phases :1) Proliferative phase under oestrogen hormone and 2). Secretory phase under progesterone hormone. At the end of secretory phase the endometrium disintegrates and is shed off as membrane and blood at the menstrual nisus.
The uterine hormonal disorders are manifested as amenorrhoea, menorrhagia (excessive menstrual bleeding), metrorrhagia ( uterine bleeding other than menstruation), dyspareunia or dysmenorrhoea ( painful menstruation). Uterus is also a vulnerable organ , prone to fibroids, cysts, polyps, infections, metaplasias, metastasis and malignancies. Abnormal symptoms of the female genital tract should be carefully observed and treated as it is one of the most common sites for malignancies in female.
Omeo uterus is a highly recommended Bjain speciality product having marked effectiveness in relieving troubles associated with uterine functions and structural disorders. It is a combination product for complaints occurring in females during their reproductive phase and climacteric . It works curatively if taken along with constitutional homoeopathic treatment under the guidance of a physician.
Uterusor womb is a major organ of female reproductive system. Along with ovaries, fallopian tubes, cervix, and vagina, uterus allows a female to menstruate. It is the place in which a baby develops during pregnancy.
Menarche: The first menstrual cycle,occurs at the age of around 12 years.
Menopause: The permanent stoppage of menstrual cycle,occurs at the age of 45-50 yrs.
Common uterine disorders
• Uterine fibroids
• Endometrial cancer
Symptoms due to uterine disorders
• Painful periods (Dysmenorrhea)
• Excessive bleeding (Menorrhagia)
• Bleeding in between periods (Metrorrhagia)
• Pain during intercourse (Dyspareunia)
• Pain during stools or urination
• Frequent urination due to pressure on bladder
• Constipation & bloatedness due to pressure on bowel
• Pain in back and legs
OMEO UTERUS SYRUP
Thlaspi bursa pastoris
Action of omeo uterus syrup:
• Acts on vascular system of reproductive organs
• Imparts tonicity to muscular fibers of the uterus
• Also reduces liability to abort.
• Excessive menstrual bleeding
• Frequent and copious menstruation
• Tendency to prolapse
• Painful periods
• Habitual tendency to abortion
• Debility attending menopause
• Associated frequent micturition & constipation
• Associated backache
Points to remember:
• Helonias dioica- imparts tonicity to the muscular fibers of the uterus.
• Thlaspi bursa pastoris- acts on vascular system of reproductive organs of women & relieves bleeding disorder.
• Indicated in menopause.
• Aletris farinosa & helonias dioica-reduces tendency to abortion.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.