You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Homoeopathic Bronchodilator A Homoeopathic speciality product for Asthmatic complaints.
Asthma is a common long-term inflammatory disease of the airways of the lungs. It is characterized by variable and recurring symptoms, reversible airflow obstruction, and bronchospasm. Symptoms include episodes of wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, and shortness of breath. These episodes may occur a few times a day or a few times per week. Depending on the person, they may become worse at night or with exercise.
Pathology of asthma
• Collection of mucus
• Constriction of bronchioles
• Increased vascularity of bronchioles OMEO ASTHMA SYRUP
Difficulty in breathing from least exercise
Rattling of mucous
Tightness and oppression of the chest
Cough with great accumulation of mucous
Sleep disturbed by affections of chest
Magnesia phosphoric 2x
Action of omeo asthma: • Bronchodilator • Mucolytic • Expectorant Indications • Difficulty in breathing from least exercise • Breathlessness • Wheezing • Rattling of mucous • Tightness and oppression of the chest
• Cough with great accumulation of mucous
• Sleep disturbed by affections of chest
Points to remember:
• Blatta orientalis & Ipecacuanha- Dilatation of bronchioles
• Lobelia inflata- Expectorant
• Bronchodilator- therefore helps in better exchangeof gases & oxygen supply to the alveoli.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.